What’s in this shelfie?
- Ice cream square vessel (top left); Ice cream tiny vessel (middle right); Ice cream geo vessel (bottom left). All by Emma McDowall at Etsy @etsyuk
- String Pocket Shelving in mint green @stringfurniture
- Plants by @cassius_coco
- Vintage books from @oxfambookshops
- Washi tape by @mtmaskingtape_uk
- Spray painted tin cans, painted with Cool Candy and Malachite Light Gold NC Acrylic by @montanacans
- Decorative glass bottles by @ikeauk
This shelfie happened thanks to @etsyuk who let me choose some shelfieable objects from their extensive range to show you how you don’t need to spend a fortune to rustle up something you love to look at.
I homed in on @_studioemma and decided to use three of her delicious coloured concrete objects in her ‘Ice cream’ colourway as a starting point for this shelfie.
I adore the cool and sophisticated robin egg/Tiffany blue with the rust and chalky lilac and found it was a joy to work with.
Along with the Pocket String shelving unit in green @stringfurniture I feel it makes for a playful yet grown-up combination (the pink Thames plastic shards were second-in-command’s idea: a genius pop of colour, don’t you think?). I hope you like it.
Martha, The Colour File x